FREE Fall Decor & MORE! 🌾🎃
Our second annual Fall Festival was a HUGE success! We want to say THANK YOU to everyone who came to enjoy the fall festivities, and everyone who helped make this spectacular event possible. The park was decorated phenomenally this year! With that being said, we have a ton of leftover decorations. Rather than them going to waste, we are giving these decorations away for FREE! Beginning Friday, November 2nd at 9am at Bridal Cave, we will be giving away all of the produce used in decorating the park.
Here Is What We HaveIf you have a use for straw, mums, corn, corn stalks or pumpkins it will be available for FREE. Whether you are a farmer, you want your home to be perfectly decorated for November, or you want to make some delicious homemade pumpkin pie for the holidays, help us recycle these decorations! Below is what we have available:
- Over 1,000 bales of straw that can be used for animal bedding, mulch or planting grass
- Over 1,500 pounds of corn for animal feed or deer hunting
- A few hundred pumpkins that can be turned into pie, pumpkin butter or even animal feed.
- 100 mums
- Corn Stalks
First Come, First Serve
When it's gone...it’s gone. All of these will be available on a "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE" basis on Friday, November 2nd beginning at 9am to 4pm at our Lake of the Ozarks attraction. Sorry, but we cannot hold items. All of these items are "AS IS, WHERE IS" and may include several flights of stairs. Please bring help to load your items.
Impress Your Guests! Make HOMEMADE Pumpkin Pie!
The holidays are right around the corner and nothing quite says Thanksgiving like a pumpkin pie! Did you know that making your own fresh pumpkin puree is easier than you might think? Impress your guests this holiday season and make your own pumpkin puree with our leftover pumpkins. Check out how below!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cut the pumpkin in half, stem to base. Remove seeds and pulp. Cover each half with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, foil side up, 1 hour, or until tender.
- Scrape pumpkin meat from shell halves and puree in a blender. Strain to remove any remaining stringy pieces. Store in the freezer in freezer safe bags
The Family Fun Doesn't Stop!
We all had fun at our fall festival and we are sad that it's already over, BUT the fun doesn't stop here! Our family attraction at the Lake of the Ozarks is open ALL YEAR! Sure, the park was extra fun during our fall festival, but trust us, even without all the fall activities, there is still plenty to keep you entertained. We are open daily from 9am-4pm and our cave tour at the Lake of the Ozarks is one of the best decorated around. We look forward to seeing in the park this Friday, November 2nd to get your FREE fall decorations or in the future to tour our cave.