THIS WEEKEND - Free Vow Renewals at Bridal Cave!
About the Vow Renewal:
Whether you've been married for 50 years or more, or if you just got married this month, all married couples are welcome to join us for the wedding vow renewals, and it is absolutely free! All you need to do is show up anytime from 9 am-4 pm on February 14th to participate. This is an exciting annual event that we truly enjoy hosting for the incredible people that come to the best cave at the Lake of the Ozarks. The event is absolutely FREE, but we are asking this year that everyone bring a non-perishable food item to benefit the local food banks in Camdenton for those who are less fortunate. This is a fantastic opportunity to share the love.
- Fresh flowers for the Bride from Janine’s Flowers
- A downloadable wedding portrait from Lindsey Webster Photography
- Bacon Roses from The Butcher Shop
- A Lifetime Pass for 2 to Bridal Cave
- $10 gift certificate to Tucker’s Shuckers Oyster & Tap
- $10 gift certificate to MaMa CiTa’s Mexican Restaurant Sweet treats from Higher Grounds Coffee
- One lucky couple will win:
- An overnight stay at Old Kinderhook and a $100 gift card for dinner at the Trophy Room.
- One Night Stay at Margaritaville Lake Resort & a Couples Package at Driftwood Spa
Please Bring a Non-Perishable Food Item
See You This Weekend!
What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than to renew your vows. No reservations are required, simply show up between 9am and 4pm on Valentine's Day and enjoy the experience! We hope to re-marry many couples this weekend and share in the special love and commitment they share!