|photo from www.Funlake.com|
Fun for the Whole Family
This free annual event at the Lake of the Ozarks will feature aerial displays, static displays, vendor booths, car vs. plane races, and more! Parking is also free at Camdenton High School, and there is a complimentary shuttle to take you to the show. If you prefer to park at the airport, it is $10 per vehicle. There will be some stands for seating, but everyone is encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit back and relax on for the day.
A very popular event among the kids is the Ping Pong Ball drop, where an airplane drops hundreds of ping pong balls from the air, and children then race to gather as many as they can. Some of those balls are specially marked for big prizes. There is also a Kids' Zone available for $2 per child. There will be a breakfast from 7:30-9:30 am, an opening ceremony at 10 am, and non-stop fun until 3:30 pm.
No outside coolers, food, or beverages are allowed at the air show, but there will be lots of delicious food and refreshing treats available. A few of these tasty choices will include:
- Knights of Columbus: fish bites, hot dogs, french fries, and fried apple pies
- Mid-County Fire Protection District: hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chips
- Celebrate Recovery (provided by Angela's Catering): chicken strips, BBQ chicken
- Optimist Club: pulled pork & chips, candy bars, meat sticks
- Iron Celtics Motorcycle Assoc.: steak sandwich, pork chop sandwich, brats, chips, caramel apple slices
- Kiwanis Club: popcorn & nachos
- Child Advocacy Council: ice cream bars
- Ozark Coca Cola: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Pawerade (Blue), tea, & water
Air Show Acts
Non-stop, exciting entertainment is scheduled to take place all day long: a fire-breathing truck, race cars racing aerobatic planes, a twin-engine World War II Bomber, skydivers, flyovers, and more! You can see a fully detailed list of all of the performers at www.LakeOfTheOzarksAirShow.com, as well as a schedule for the entire day.
|photos from www.lakeoftheozarksairshow.com|
Fall Fun at the Lake of the Ozarks
The lake area is both a beautiful and entertaining place to visit in the fall. The air show is just one of many wonderful things happening, and our Lake of the Ozarks family fun attraction is open all year long. Spend Saturday at the airport, then plan to spend Sunday at Bridal Cave & Thunder Mountain Park enjoying this fantastic time of year. Have a great weekend!
One of America's most scenic
Visit us at www.BridalCave.com
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
526 Bridal Cave Road
Camdenton, MO 65020