Plan Your Summer Vacation with the BEST Lake Attractions!
Summer is quickly approaching and it's time to start planning your summer trip to the Lake of the Ozarks! There is something for everyone when you get away to the Lake but you won't want to skip out on the Best Lake Attractions! Read on to learn more!
Big Surf Water Park
The Biggest, Fastest, Funnest, Safest, Cleanest, Number One-en-est Family Fun at the Lake of the Ozarks, MO! For any age, for any amount of time, Big Surf has a variety of rides and attractions:
- Zambezi Falls – Exhilarating four-story drop down the Lake’s largest halfpipe
- Challenger Flumes – Race and rush down duelling 300 feet water slides
- Lazy River – 600 feet has never felt like such a long, relaxing trip
- Wave Pool – Our 375,000-gallon pool generates waves up to three feet tall
- The Rapids – Whirl and twirl your way down the white water rapids at Big Surf
- Space Bowl – Our Space Bowl drops you from a sweet, swift slide into a 30-ft wide bowl
- Splash Island – A zero-entry pool suited for younger children
- Activity Pool – A 4-foot-deep pool with free swimming allowed that features a crazy lily pad bridge, a basketball goal, and two swift tube slides
- Dry Ground Activity Area – Dry off and enjoy sand volleyball, shuffleboard, pool, and basketball in the Surf Club area